BOUNDARY FENCING - Define Your Property
About Boundary Fencing
Whilst many properties leave the back boundary open it is more common to have a Boundary fence.
Boundary fencing has many uses or purposes including:
- Security - keep unwanted guest from wandering into your property
- Safety - enable kids to play in a secure yard not on the street.
- Decoration - beautify the look of a property with a decorative fence
- Privacy - create an area where peeing eyes can't see in
- Animals/Pets - keep your animals safe from rangers and traffic
A number of different materials can be used for BOUNDARY FENCING depending on the location, budget and desired appearance. Always check the warranty conditions of your supplier to ensure you are receiving the right Boundary fence for your application. Some of the more common Boundary fence types include:
- Colorbond or Steel Privacy Fencing - very economical low maintenance pre coloured steel is a popular choice.
- A timber Boundary fence - can be very economical providing you are prepared for the ongoing maintenance.
- Brushwood - a dense and private natural looking Boundary fence which works well where privacy or a wind barrier is required
- Powder coated Aluminium - often used as a decorative option. Low maintenance, rust free with a lot of optional design choices
- Brick - a great strong and secure fence with little or no maintenance that will last for years.
- Modular Wall - give the appearance of rendered brick this lightweight fence is generally at a lower cost with faster construction times than brick but not as strong.
If you're looking for Boundary Fencing type your suburb in the search bar above to find your local independent fencing businesses.